We all want our skin to look absolutely perfect. Looking your best before the special night is not only about nailing the outfit and makeup, but also about looking healthy, refreshed and relaxed. As a rule of thumb you should spend as much time, if not more, prepping your skin as applying makeup.
Here are three of my favorite homemade masks you can make.
Banana Mask-nourishing and hydrating
½ cup mashed banana
1 tablespoon honey
How to do:
* Add ½ cup mashed banana in a bowl.
* Now, add 1 tablespoon of honey and mix both the ingredients well.
* Apply it evenly on your skin and leave it on until it dries.
* After it gets dry, rinse off with lukewarm water.
* This mask will help in hydrating the skin and prevent it from drying.
Cucumber Mask-whitening and reducing pores
1 tbsp yogurt
How To Do:
* Blend the cucumber to make a puree.
* Add 1 tbsp yogurt and mix them well.
* Apply this on your face and let it stay for 15-20 minutes.
* Rinse it off in normal water and pat dry.
Cinnamon Mask-glowing facelift
1 tsp cinnamon powder
2 tbsp honey
1 slice of lemon
How To Do:
- Take 1 tsp cinnamon powder and honey in a bowl.
- Cut a slice of a lemon and squeeze it into the mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Apply this mask evenly on your face and neck.
- Rinse it off in lukewarm water after 20 minutes,