Murad Glycolic Brightening Serum
TREAT | REPAIR
- Enhance stability, efficacy and potency
- Improve dull skin
The Murad Solution:
Gold-stabilized vitamin C and glycolic acid serum for dramatically brighter, healthier-looking skin.
Gently pat Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Corrector around the eye area. Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. Massage Vita-C Glycolic Brightening Serum over face, neck and chest and follow with a moisturizer. Use a Murad sunscreen during the day.
After 4 Weeks
- 83% saw brighter, more radiant skin
- 86% saw healthier skin
- Gold-Stabilized Vitamin C – Delivers higher antioxidant defense, is highly bioavailable for increased absorption, and ensures the stability and potency of vitamin C in skin.
- Glycolic Acid – Removes dulling surface cells to enhance vitamin C delivery.
- Phyto-Luminescent Extract – Transforms UV into a source of light that radiates directly from the skin.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Diisopropyl Sebacate, C13-16 Isopara¬n, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ascorbic Acid, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Glutathione, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Oleyl Alcohol, Silica, Hexylresorcinol, Polysilicone-11, Triheptanoin, Polyisobutene, Marrubium Vulgare Meristem Cell Culture, Zanthoxylum Bungeanum Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Verbascum Thapsus Flower, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Surfactin, Xymenynic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Sorbitol, Tin Oxide, Xanthan Gum, t-Butyl Alcohol, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Gold, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Gluten, Animal-derived ingredients, Mineral oil, Formaldehyde, Oxybenzone, Petrolatum