Murad Instamatte Oil-Control Mask
Out of stock
TREAT | REPAIR
- Instantly dissolving & controlling oil
- Leaving a long-lasting matte finish to skin
- Preventing breakouts
The Murad Solution:
InstaMatte Oil-Control Mask is a three-minute deep-cleansing mask designed to instantly dissolve and control oil. Also prevents breakouts, for a long-lasting matte complexion. Ideal for oily and/or blemish-prone skin. It leaves skin healthy-looking, clear and shine-free. It can also be used as a cleanser for daily oil-control..
Apply an even layer onto clean skin. Leave on for 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. For best results, use at least once a week. Can also be used as a daily cleanser by massaging a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
High Performance Ingredients:
- Zinc Polymer Network helps deliver maximum oil control while also maintaining hydration levels to prevent dryness.
- Salicylic Acid penetrates pores to clear congestion and prevent blemish breakouts
- Refreshing Grapefruit Extract, a natural astringent, tightens and refines the appearance of pores and refreshes skin.
- Antioxidant-rich Olive Extract helps to fight free radicals and pollution.s
Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Lauric Acid, Zinc Lactate, Polysorbate 60, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Synthetic Beeswax, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Salicylic Acid, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Panthenol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Jojoba Esters, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Capric Acid, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Betaine, Inositol, Taurine, Trehalose, Stearyl Triethoxysilane, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Gluten, Animal-Derived Ingredients, Mineral Oil, Formaldehyde, Oxybenzone, Petrolatum/Petroleum